Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Few of my favorite thinqs ... :)

Here is just a few of my favorite items and stores , that i love ..

SHOES .!!!!
I lovvvee shoes any shoe heel,flast,wedge anything that has a cute style I must have..
My favorite shoes stores : Aldo, Bakers,Kohls,& anywhere else there are a great selcetion.


CLOTHES :)

What girl/guy doesnt love clothes?
Who doesn't love to shop.. Shopping is my retail thearpy that I do almost every weekend. & mostly I buy clothes whether I need it or not. From skinny jeans to toooo many dresses in my closet,clothess are my best friend. My mother always told me "Go out looking your best,not your worst"& I stand by that statement 100%. Because its so true you never know you might run into & what expectation you have on someone by the way they dress.
 Forever 21,dELiA*s,Wet Seal,Kohls,Body Central,Hoilister,


LAST .. HANDBAGS .!
I'm personally obsessed with handbags or any type of bags. especially BIG bags I can throw all my stuff in there like my room and bathroom in big purses . Hahah and there good for a weapon to . Lol :
But my personally favorite bag and designer would be .......Ms. Betesy Johnson herself .. :)
&&& BETSEYVILLE HANDBAGSSS .!!
 
<3




1 comment: