Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Trends I'm Loving For Spring 2011 ..!

Cargo Capris


I love the look of the cargo capris with a plain white tee and a nice pump  or gladiator  sandals to go with it. It's fresh and springish and very comfortable and easy to do. You can find cargo capirs anywhere including Old Navy , basically anywhere in any color-the tan or my fav. the army green or( olive)..I will definitely try to have Outfits Of the Day in a spring and summer format as soon as I can..



FLORAL - PRINTS


Floral prints are a must in the spring and summer, whether it's a shirt, or skirt  shorts or even a dress , its so fun to mix and match floral prints with stripes or even a brighter color. It's bold and bright and can be seen anywhere. The following pictures were provided by forever21.com





Well I think that's it (lol) I will post more and outfits of the dayy..
Hope you enjoyed =) xoxo Kelseyy !

2 comments:

  1. really love it!!!
    great blog
    =D


    follow u honey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cargos, will this work for 50ish.

    ReplyDelete