Tuesday, June 21, 2011

DON'T JUDGE ME .... =(

Okay so your probably wondering what the ____ Am I talking about. ha ha. well i have sort have a problem or somewhat of a hoarder .. I guess (yikes) While I collect fashion magazines whether its Seventeen, Teen Vogue, Cosmo Girl whatever store that sends me a catalog I SAVE them.. I always go back & enjoy rereading and looking at them. That's how much I love FASHION lol ..So if you take a look at the pics, this is just a little amount of what I actually have.. HAHa :) Comment enjoy .. xoxo kelsey !

3 comments:

  1. no judgement at all. you should see my room. magazines stacked so high i need a chair to get to the top!
    xx

    http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, those are a LOT of magazines!

    Loves,
    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.com

    ReplyDelete