Thursday, May 09, 2013

Window Displays

During the course of studying in school, I have recently grown a interest in Visual Merchandising and window displays. Haha makes me think of having a job as a creative director, but during a group project I had the opportunity 
 to take pictures of great window displays of stores like BCBG and Louis Vuitton, 7 mankind. One thing I love about Fashion & style is creativity. Creativity and uniqueness really grabs my attention and this is what these window displays did so, below are just some snaps that I capture and wanted to share. Enjoy! 










2 comments:

  1. Very interesting love the ideas! Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, I say go for it. Visual merchandising has also encouraged me to pursue that avenue in fashion. You can do anything you put your mind to Kelsey!!

    ReplyDelete