Friday, March 14, 2014

Kelsey's Favorite Apps!

No. I am not talking about Angry Birds or Candy Crush! Haha. I am sharing my favorite Fashion/ Style apps this is where I draw most of my inspiration for my blog post and everyday style. It is also where I can search and find the latest trends and my obsessions of the week, and find the best websites to shop from.

Well I wanted to share  my top favorite ( that I use almost everyday)and are helpful.

Enjoy! Kelsey! =) 

  • Pinterest

Image Provided by Pinterest
Pinterest has to be my absolute favorite for everything not just Fashion, but Food, Home Decor, Quotes EVERYTHING! Haha I use Pinterest if I have a pair of shoes I want to know or draw inspiration to pair them with the right outfit, or Fall, Spring/Summer Fashion. I recently started a water detox and I looked up the best water detox ingredients all from Pinterest. It is so helpful. Its easy to sign up and create your own profile and get started on creating boards. (Where you pin pictures, ideas too) 
  • Polyvore 
I have used Poyvore plenty of times on my blog. That's where I recreate current Obsessions, OOTD, it's basically my style spread sheet, access to any clothing item, accessories, shoes, handbags everything, style and create the outfit all on your own and they also provide links to all the items you choose. 
  • fashiongram


I am new to fashiongram, I just discovered it 2 days ago.  I heard about it on Rich Kids of Beverly  Hills (no  I don't really watch that show, just saw it that one day after the Kardashians)is basically Instagram for Fashion. You can find all the styles and outfits from Instagram on this app, it pulls the cost of the item and where to find. It is very helpful, because there alot of outfits and items posted on Instagram and you really don't know where to find them, because there are re posted from another page. It's pretty new and you don't need an account, it is also only available on iPhone and Android apps stores. 
  • The Time Collection ( New York Times)

Image Provided The Time Collection (New York Times)
The collection of the New York Times, this app is really useful and 
helpful when Fashion week starts, they have images from the runway shows of the top Designer's, from their Spring & Fall 2014 collection. Their is also articles on different trends and fashion from around the world. I draw so many ideas and inspiration from this app. 
  • Styletag
Image Styletag App
http://www.style-tag.com/
Styletag is a fairly new app, I found this on Instagram. It is bascially an app where you can search different style or the tag. You can either search for a brand or just an item. There is also Top people who post their outfits and style with certain brands. I haven't used Styletag that much but it is very helpful.





No comments:

Post a Comment